In response to the current climate, Tampa Cardiac Specialists will now offer televisits.
Forms can be completed online through the patient portal or you can print them from our website and bring them with you to your appointment.
Identify the provider you would like to see
All things plumbing (relating to interventional cardiology Dr. Pastore)
- Typical symptoms Dr. Pastore evaluates include chest pain or pressure, shortness of breath, or leg pain with walking.
- Management of Coronary Artery Disease and/or patients with prior stents
- Vascular Disease
- Valvular Disease
- High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and high risk patients with family histories of premature heart disease or vascular disease
- Preoperative testing
- Cardiac health optimization
All things electrical (relating to electrophysiology Dr. Makati)
- Typical symptoms Dr. Makati evaluates include palpitations, passing out (syncope), and dizziness.
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), Wolff Parkinson White (WPW)
- Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)/Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)
- Premature Atrial Contractions (PACs), Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs), and Pacemakers
- Stroke prevention with WATCHMAN or Lariat devices
- Pacemaker/ICD/Lead extraction
Verify items have been processed PRIOR to your visit
- Please ensure your records have been transferred BEFORE your visit. In most cases, obtaining your records in person is the most effective way. To check to see if your records have been transferred, you may contact us by clicking HERE.
- If your issue involves a second opinion and you had a cardiac catheterization, the actual film recorded on CD-ROM can be helpful to bring with you.
- If you have a pacemaker or ICD (defibrillator), please obtain the last interrogation report.
For patients who have been asked by their surgeon or proceduralist to obtain a preoperative “clearance”, please plan ahead. You may require preoperative testing which can take several weeks. For abnormal studies, your surgery or procedure may require rescheduling. We WILL NOT rush evaluations for last minute requests as we value your safety to undergo procedures. If you are an existing patient, please make sure to mention the need for perioperative evaluations PRIOR to the appointment. Failure to do so may require making another appointment.