In response to the current climate, Tampa Cardiac Specialists will now offer televisits.
"Dr. Pastore is an amazingly talented Cardiologist. I can't thank him enough for diligently ordering tests (until he found out my heart was wired differently than most) and taking awesome care of me when I had a heart attack. My post-hospital visit with him was again a pleasant surprise...by not being rushed, all my questions were answered, and he was very supportive when I was a little emotional."
Step 1. Ensure you are a current patient
- You must be a patient who has an active account and seen within the last 12 months
Step 2. Establish a Patient Portal Account
- Contact our office to obtain or verify your web portal user name and password.
Step 3. Ensure you have the technical requirements
- You will receive an invitation once your appointment is booked. We advise also downloading the smartphone app as a backup method.
- Next, check your microphone and webcam by visiting this testing site |HERE|.
Step 4. Contact the office for appointment availability
Click on Make An Appointment
Step 5. Contact your insurance carrier for specific questions regarding coverage.
- Virtual Visit coverage by insurance carriers are changing weekly. Consult your carrier for any questions related to out of pocket expenses.